Knitted wire micro mesh can be used as a strong, lightweight and flexible barrier for animal and bird enclosures.
This can be either to keep specific animals or birds in, or to keep pests and/or predators out. Mesh type, material and finish can all be tailored according to specific customer requirements.
Micro mesh for enclosures is made according to a standard stitch pattern, but with sufficient options to allow mesh to be tailored for most common applications.
- Standard material 304 stainless steel
- Various material finishes available
- Mesh wire diameter range 0.28 - 0.5mm
- Mesh roll widths from 0.5m to 2m
- Mesh roll lengths up to 50m
- >80% lighter than equivalent weld-mesh solutions
- Improved lifespan over galvanised wire
- Easy to mould/wrap/stretch around structures
- Can be joined using a variety of methods
- High corrosion resistance
- Solutions tailored to customer requirements
304 Stainless Steel wire mesh
Plain, Black Oxidised
0.28 - 0.5mm
0.5 - 2m
Up to 50m